For four years as Mayor, I have loved keeping Shakopee residents and businesses informed about what is happening in our community. It has been greatly rewarding and a lot of fun.
I have a lot of great things planned for 2016:
- Continued sharing of information and news that you care about
- Weekly podcasts with in-depth interviews and stories from Shakopee residents and businesses
- Live-tweeting meetings and events in real time
- Monthly events and #Shakopee thought sessions
- Mindful opinion pieces from Shakopee residents
- Surprise promotions for supporters
We have two subscription options available for you – a monthly subscription of $4.95. (Based on feedback from our readers, we have adjusted the monthly subscription to $4.95 from $9.95 and eliminated the annual subscription.) These will recur each month based on your choice. Don’t worry, we’ll warn you a couple of days before the charge posts. You can cancel at any time.
If there is enough support from our Community, UniquelyNews.org will begin to create more original content from free-lance writers throughout Shakopee. This will give you more independent coverage of what is happening in our community.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can I cancel the subscription if I want? Yes, you can cancel the subscription at any time.
- Can I get a refund if I don’t like it? Yes, you can get a no-questions-asked refund for the current month at any time.
- What will my credit card state? The charge will appear as UniquelyNews.org.
- Can I pay more? Absolutely. Go here.
- Can I make a one-time payment instead of a subscription? Absolutely. Go here.
Your support will help ensure UniquelyNews.org is strong and can deliver the news you want.